Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boo!

The air is cool, the season is fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles on our faces,
When we see who Boo'd who's places.

I was Boo'd by Heidi at the Craft Monkey. Now I get to pass the Boo onto 4 of my favorite blogs.


1. Roeshel at The DIY Showoff- Obviously one of my favorite blogs, if you are an avid reader of mine. Not only does she have awesome projects and remodels of her own, but she showcases tons of other people's projects and remodels. Her blog is my go-to site whenever I need a little inspiration.

2. Whitney and Ashley (sisters) at Shanty2Chic- These girls can turn ANYTHING into something gorgeous! I've been breathless at some of their projects. Everytime I read their blog, I want to head to a salvage yard. Their taste is so elegant!

3. The Nesting Place- I wish I knew her name. She refers to herself as "The Nester." Her projects and advice are amazing, and also the inspiration to one of my coming-up posts. I'm posting my chronicles of her "31 Days to a Better Dressed Nest."

4. Kim at Twice Remembered- Her home transformations are amazing. She recently did a brick backsplash that I'm completely jelous of.




This BOO party was started by Toni@The Tattered Cottage.
Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.

1. You have 24 hours to work your spell

2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.

3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me.

4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.

5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany!
    Thanks for playing along with my "BOO" Party! I've been looking around your place and I LOVE all of your projects!! You are very talented! I love your sneak peaks..you are such a tease :) I will definitely be back to see what else you have done.
    Happy Halloween,
    Toni
    The Tattered Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Heidi's

    I love your blog. I was going to follow but it is missing right now-google has had issues all morning.

    Come by for a visit and leave me a message and I will come back by.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Heidi's

    I love your blog. I was going to follow but it is missing right now-google has had issues all morning.

    Come by for a visit and leave me a message and I will come back by.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Heidi's

    I love your blog. I was going to follow but it is missing right now-google has had issues all morning.

    Come by for a visit and leave me a message and I will come back by.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Heidi's

    I love your blog. I was going to follow but it is missing right now-google has had issues all morning.

    Come by for a visit and leave me a message and I will come back by.

    cheri

    ReplyDelete

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails